Trio Computing Workstation
The Trio Computing Workstation is a design blend of the most-intelligent and most-reliable computing trolleys ever offered. Trio offers a refined, ergonomic design style coupled with innovative advances in usability, convenience, and power system runtime.
- Slim profile, improved mobility and enhanced features
- Flexible hybrid power system for extended mobile runtime
- Configurable with an array of drawer and bin options
- New updated N-Sight™ Fleet Management software with enhanced user management tools
M38e Computing Trolley
The M38e from Capsa Healthcare is an evolution of the most proven point-of-care computing trolley in healthcare. With updated features that provide superior ergonomics, enhanced ease-of-use, and expanded storage flexibility, the M38e maximizes clinical efficiency and elevates the performance of your health IT program.
- Smaller profile glides through tight care settings
- Large work area with additional 100 square inch expandable surface feature
- Increase battery runtime for consistent uptime performance
- Large hardware storage area for expanded tech organization
SlimCart™ Documentation Trolley
The non-powered, ultra-lightweight SlimCart™ glides easily through tight care settings, providing a flexible, cost effective solution for mobile documentation. SlimCart provides a generous work surface and is configurable with your choice of laptop, tablet, or lightweight computer monitor.
- Ultra-lightweight, starting at just 12.25 kg
- 39 x 42.49 cm compact profile for maneuvering in tight spaces
- Key-locking removable drawers for efficient and secure storage
- Optional Laptop anti-theft security bridle
Wall Arms are designed to provide maximum stability and functionality for clinical documentation and patient interaction in patient rooms.
Fluid™ Wall Arm
The Fluid Wall Arms are designed to provide maximum stability, flexibility, and functionality for clinical documentation and patient interaction in any healthcare environment. With an extended room reach of up to 157.5 cm, simple single-handed positioning, and expanded vertical adjustment, the Fluid Arm provides a flexible and comfortable workstation that supports seated or standing interactions.
- Large premium work surface with left/right mouse surface
- Supports 20lb weight capacity
- Internal cable management allows for clean, organized look
- Slim profile when stowed to maximize space
- Neutral color blends into any healthcare environment